SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
International Product Development is part of an expert team specialised on developing communications and services for our donors in the major fundraising markets. Our goal is to support those markets in leveraging their fundraising results by developing and bringing about new and innovative ways to engage our donors through different digital channels and platforms.
Through innovation cycles, the International Product Development team paves the way for the future international fundraising product portfolio in the organisation. Together, we play an important role in facilitating innovation among the major fundraising markets and implementing proven innovative ideas into our business operations at the global scale.
The incumbent will be part of a digital transformation that is changing the way we work and engage our donors and beneficiaries today. S/he will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of proven innovative digital ideas across different teams, stakeholders and work streams.
S/he will also be responsible for further testing, developing and implementing digital platforms with internal and external key stakeholders to engage donors more closely with the impact of our work.
Alongside, s/he will support the team leader in the digital innovation cycles for international product development as well as engage in key networks and work groups within the department.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the continuous development and implementation of the digital platforms for digital content sharing and distribution
- Coordinate the implementation of the proven digital innovations across internal teams and project work streams.
- Provide operational support to promoting associations on introducing and testing digital platforms into their donor journeys
- Provide operational support to the team leader in managing the innovation platform with the promoting associations
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing or relevant technical certification; Master degree in Marketing and/or certification and/or training in Project Management desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience including at least 3 years in coordinating several projects within the digital marketing field (mobile apps, websites, etc.); any previous experience working in NGOs or fundraising would be an asset
- Project management skills at expert level inclusive know-how and expertise in the most updated methodologies and tools
- Good planning and organising abilities
- Ability to coordinate multiple digital projects (mobile apps, websites, etc.) and stakeholders within different context and priorities
- Expertise on digital customer experience and user behaviour
- Strong communicator with interpersonal skills and the ability to align different stakeholders and teams around the same topics and issues
- Ability to think innovatively about product development
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English; German is an advantage
- Strategic thinker and innovator with the ability to manage change
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualification
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV in English by 31 January 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.