SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
To support us with this important responsibility we are now looking in our Federation Planning & Steering (FPS) team as part of the Finance & Controlling function for a committed:
Federation Planning and Steering Intern (f/m)
25 hours/week – limited contract for 8-9 months
Location: International Office Innsbruck/Austria
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Federation Planning & Steering (FPS) team in coordinating and monitoring the federation mid-term and annual planning process during 2020
- Support the update of the Mid-Term Planning Tool (Excel)
- Support the FPS team in the analyses of data
- Meeting support or other daily/administrative tasks
- Various tasks assigned to the overall FPS team
- Ad-hoc support in other processes and projects if needed
- Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in economics, business administration, finance or similar
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- SOS Children’s Villages International appreciates the valuable role interns undertake in our organisation and offers a fixed gross salary of € 1.050 per month on a full time basis
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application (CV & Cover Letter) in English by 31 October 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis.