SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year. To support us with this important responsibility we are now looking for a committed:
Innovation Strategy & Communications Trainee (f/m)
38.5 hrs/week, limited to 10 months
Location: International Office Vienna/Austria
Our goal is to support the major fundraising markets in leveraging their fundraising results by developing and bringing about new and innovative ways to engage donors with our cause.
Through innovation cycles, the International Product Development team, Digital Innovation Project Advisor and the Team Leader, paves the way for the future international fundraising product portfolio in the organization.
Together, we play an important role in facilitating innovation among the major fundraising markets and implementing proven innovative ideas into our business operations at the global scale.
- Create content and update our main communication channels for Innovation (e.g. Social Media, Collaboration Platform, etc.)
- Segment our membership database and create tailored communications to them.
- Scout internal and external speakers for our Innovation Network webinars & events
- Help to produce training material & e-learning tools to build capacity to innovate
- Help to create training & rewarding system to qualify and certify innovation leaders
- Help to run training webinars & video tutorials on the innovation training modules
- Develop a communication platform for the innovation fund application process
- Support innovation teams on finding partners & experts needed for the project
- Support in various operational daily tasks assigned by the department or team leader
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Social Media or any other related field
- Excellent knowledge of English (written/oral), additional languages are desirable
- Basic knowledge about innovation tools and methodologies
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership and autonomy
- Be part of the leading innovation program in the organization
- International work environment
- Work for a meaningful cause
- Limited working contract from 01.03.2020 – 30.12.2020
- SOS Children’s Villages International believes that trainees undertake a valuable role in our organisation, we offer a fixed gross salary of €1.650,- per month on a full time basis
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application (CV & motivation letter) in English by 31 January 2020 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.