Limited contract of 6 months, part-time 20-25 hours/week
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Finance & Controlling team at the International Office in administrative tasks related to budgeting process, transfer and funds management process, data maintenance in systems, meeting support and other administrative tasks
- Supporting the team in data analysis and other daily tasks
- Providing ad-hoc support in processes and projects (if required)
- Recent university graduate or current student in business administration, economics or similar
- Strong organisational skills
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good command of German and English
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- SOS Children’s Villages International appreciates the valuable role interns undertake in our organisation and offers a fixed gross salary of € 1,050 per month on a full time basis
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application in English by 16 June 2019 at the latest to email@example.com, SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.