SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year. To support us with this important responsibility we are now looking for a committed:
Intern for Fundraising Systems (f/m)
(Limited Contract 9 months, 20-38.5h/week)
Location: International Office Vienna/Austria
Fundraising Systems and Data Monitoring is part of a team supporting the delivering of attractive international sponsorship services.
As facilitators of product innovation and modernisation, focusing on economies of scale, the team is successful in implementing efficient, federation-wide product features and services.
In this context we are looking for an enthusiastic Intern for Fundraising Systems to support with our daily tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in testing software features, workflow routines and APIs, analyzing bugs and user errors and perform data maintenance jobs as well as data cleansing
- Work with applications based on Microsoft CRM as well as in the field of digital asset management where you will monitor jobs and check digital media
- Check worldwide child data from different data bases in order to secure the correctness of data across systems
- Prepare data for test cases, perform tests and record test results for further improvement (no coding)
- Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the fields of informatics (FH, HTL, TU)
- Previous experience with Microsoft CRM and strong Excel skills are an asset
- Proactive working style and able to work independently
- Eager to learn
- Fluent English language skills; Fluent German is an asset
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- SOS Children’s Villages International appreciates the valuable role interns undertake in our organisation and offers a fixed gross salary of € 1.150 per month on a full time basis
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application (CV & Cover Letter) in English by 05 December 2020 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.