International Fundraising Systems Advisor (Software Analyst)
Location: Vienna, Austria
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
We are a team supporting the delivery of attractive international sponsorship services and successful in implementing efficient, federation-wide product features in order to stay relevant and competitive in our markets.
This is achieved by driving an on-going innovation cycle together with member associations and by delivering and supporting global state-of-the-art systems solutions.
In this context, we are looking for an open and participative personality with a good IT background who will strengthen the department’s ability to deliver on its mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accompanying the software application lifecycle (specification, development and test)
- Develop and articulate functional software specifications based on business requirements
- Manage requirement backlog and cooperate with software developers
- Care together with regional 1st level support for users with diverse levels of IT literacy
- Ensure support for interfaces with other databases
- Perform error handling and analysis, issue management with external providers
- Support development of common standards, systems and interfaces
- Relevant degree in the field of Informatics: University/University of Applied Sciences or Diploma/Certificate (HTL)
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in IT service delivery and/or requirements design and user/system support
- Good command of software project management and issue tracking tools preferably JIRA
- Experience in the field of MS Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and resolve business needs as well as issues
- Analytical and proactive mind-set to drive best-practices and the use of common processes
- Ability to work in teams and steer and guide 1st level support and user groups
- Full command of written and verbal English (working language), German and/or Spanish is an asset
- Excellent communication skills to work in projects in an intercultural environment
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Willingness to work from Austria as working location
- A valid Austrian working permit or eligibility to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application in English by 27 June 2021 at the latest at https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/704885.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/