SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
(Limited Contract, May-December 2019 / full-time 38,5 hrs/week)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support development and implementation of Results-Based Management roll-out project
- Support effective support (training package) and monitoring of roll-out, including tracking of workshop dates and follow-up
- Prepare quarterly bulletins, manage the blog
- Support M&E team in daily tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Social Work, IT or equivalent
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proactive working style and able to work independently
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with social media, especially with blogs
- Comfortable with writing in English
- Willingness to learn management and IT topics
- Approach to challenges
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- SOS Children’s Villages International appreciates the valuable role interns undertake in our organisation and offers a fixed gross salary of € 1.050 per month on a full-time basis.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application in English by 31 March 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.