SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
To improve efficiencies, the organization is implementing a new ERP system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The D365 Implementation Project Manager will manage the overall implementation project on a daily basis, leading the internal SOS project team and coordinating with the external team of Avanade, our implementation partner.
The project includes both Finance & Operations as well as Talent modules within D365. The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of both modules.
The total project team consists of approximately 40 people, most people contributing on a part-time basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning & Steering of the overall D365 project (milestone planning, - fulfillment) in order to properly plan and keep project on track, including prioritizing the work of the project team and driving execution
- Project reporting incl. tracking of milestones, risks, issues, decision points in order to properly inform project leadership and stakeholders
- Vendor steering in order to align content, timing- and collaboration wise. This also includes management of the vendor contract
- Stakeholder management in order to keep project stakeholders committed, ensure task distribution and general alignment
- Interface function between functional requesters and software development team
- Test- and rollout planning in order to ensure proper test plans, -cycles as well as proper rollout planning
- Budget monitoring in order to ensure project scope will be implemented within the given budget frame
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, IT, or Administration with focus on IT
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with IT project management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leadership roles (project lead)
- Very strong experience with project implementation including reporting, stakeholder management and budget monitoring
- Sound knowledge on common product team management approaches
- Exceptional facilitation and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, German language skills would be an advantage
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application in English to email@example.com
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/