SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
- Assist the International Office Finance & Controlling planning team in coordinating and monitoring the federation planning and reviewing process, in the analyses of data and in their daily tasks as well as various tasks assigned by the department head or team leader
- Ad hoc support in processes and projects
- Current (or finished) BA studies in Economics or similar studies; commercial education a plus
- Excellent command of English and German
- Thoroughness and strong sense of responsibility
- Strong MS-Office user skills
- Good organisational and teamwork skills
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or are eligible to work within the EU
- Modern, international work environment
- Work for a meaningful cause
- Limited working contract for 6-9 months
- SOS Children’s Villages International believes that interns undertake a valuable role in our organisation, we offer a fixed gross salary of € 1,050.- per month on a full-time basis.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application (CV and motivation letter) by 25 September 2018 at the latest to email@example.com SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.