SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
We are a team supporting the delivery of attractive international sponsorship services and are successful in implementing efficient, federation-wide product features in order to stay relevant and competitive in our markets.
This is achieved by driving an on-going innovation cycle together with member associations and by delivering and supporting global state-of-the-art systems solutions.
In this context, we are looking for an open and participative personality with a good IT background who will strengthen the department’s ability to deliver on its mission.
Tasks and responsibilities
The incumbent will provide user support at different levels to various stakeholders as follows:
- Ensure 2nd level support for users with diverse levels of IT literacy
- Co-operate with existing regional 1st level support
- Ensure technical support for interfaces with other databases
- Perform error handling and analysis, issue management with external providers
- Keep user documentation alive and prepare and support user trainings
- Within a small team co-operate in analysing and optimising business processes
- Support development of common standards, systems and interfaces
- Relevant University degree in the field of Informatics and/or Degree of Applied Sciences or relevant Technical Diploma/Certificate (e.g. HTL)
- Minimum of two to three years of experience in user support and customer service experience with users with different IT literacy levels
- Good command of issue tracking tools preferably JIRA
- Experience in the field of MS Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Full command of written and verbal English and German (working languages), Spanish is an asset
- Excellent communication skills to support users in an intercultural environment
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- Varied scope of tasks in a multicultural working environment and the possibility to support our meaningful mission
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualification
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application by 28 February 2019 at the latest to email@example.com SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.